Gift Guide For Her and Him...
I can't believe the holiday season is here already! I know it is always hard to figure out what to get your mom, wife, sister, teacher or friend, so I am here to make it easier on you. In today's gift guide I rounded up all of my favorite items for her under $100 and for her under $50 that I think anyone at any age would love! I am also sharing a Gift Guide for Him.
For Her Under $100
1. Coin Necklace: This necklace looks expensive and the length can be adjusted. I wear mine almost every day.
2. Adidas Sneakers: These shoes are so comfortable and one of my favorite sneakers. Size down a half size. They run big!
3. Personalized Necklace: This is a great dainty personalized piece. It is also on my Christmas list.
4. Evening Bag: This bag is great for going out or a date night. I love the gold detail.
5. Sunglasses: I have these sunglasses in this color and gold. They are light weight great in both colors.
6. Vest: This sherpa vest is so soft and cozy and will keep you warm.
7. Tory Burch Bracelet: A girl can never have to many bracelets and this one makes a statement.
8. Kendra Scott Necklace: This necklace can go from day to night.
9. Tory Burch Phone Case: A high end phone case that is cute and classy
10. Glass Jar Candle: These candles smell great and after the candle is gone can be used for flowers or make up brushes.
11. Ugg Slippers: The coziest warmest slippers.
12. Tory Burch Credit Card Holder: This is great for keeping credit cards and easy to throw in an evening bag.
13. Anthropologie Candle: These candles are so beautiful and smell amazing.
14. Watch: This watch makes a statement and looks great on everyone.
15. Kendra Scott Bracelet: This bracelet comes in many colors and would look great with the watch above.
For Her Under $50
1. Bistro tile Canisters: These would be cute on the bathroom counter
2. Mercury Candle: Candles are always a great gift
3. Grateful Bracelet: This a a sweet delicate bracelet with a sweet message
4. Tiled Monogrammed Mug: Anything monogrammed always feels personal
5. Sherpa Blanket: These blankets are so warm and cozy
6. Monogrammed Coaster: Cute for a nightstand or desk
7. Love Bracelet: Another delicate bracelet with a message
8. Pendant Necklace: Coin necklaces are very on trend right now
9. Eye-shadow Pallet: What girls doesn't like a little make up
10. Hoop Name Earrings: These are on my wish list
11. Monogram Necklace: These are great statement pieces
12. Scarf: This scarf is neutral but still fun
13. Robe: A soft cozy robe is always nice to have
14. Baies Candle: These candles have a beautiful soft smell
15. Apple Watch Band: Calf hair apple watch band is on trend and makes a statement
Men's Gift Guide
1. North Face Gloves- These gloves come in several colors and have touch screen fingers for using your phone.
2. Laptop Business Backpack- This has almost 7,000 reviews and 4.5 stars. Its on my list for my husband. It is perfect for trips and stylish enough for the office.
3. Duffle- Tough tech material means its perfect for weekend trips or the gym.
4. Beaded Bracelet- These simple bracelets are perfect for every day.
5. Yeti- I got my husband one for his birthday and its perfect for golfing and tailgating.
6. Scarf- Cashmere, warm and perfect for date night or the office.
7. Survival Gear Kits- Emergency Tools and Everyday gadgets. Basically man toys :)
8. Whiskey Kit- Whiskey stones and glasses drink kit.
9.Vest- My husband loves to throw this on after the gym and has even wore it out over a collared shirt.
10. Slippers- These are perfect for after a hard day. They are soft and warm.
11. Nike Sweats- My husband loves these for the weekend watching football or running errands.
12. Watch- This wood and stainless steel watch for under $50 is a great deal and a statement piece.
13. Bose Headset- If he likes music he will love the sound of these headsets.
14. Patagonia Quarter Zip- soft fleece interior can be worn as outerwear or as a mid-layer under a shell jacket.
15. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000- Men's Grooming Kit with Trimmer for Beard, Head, Body, and Face.